Tasha's Tasty Table

I have to apologize! It has been MONTHS since I have posted. Summer was wonderful. Spent half the months working and half the months enjoying the weather, friends, family, and traveling!

Fall is in full swing now and I am back at Tasha's Tasty Table. I have done a little baking and testing the waters for Christmas baking! I will be taking orders for a few different kinds of goodies, which will be freezer friendly, and hope to have them ready for pick up by the 27th of November. I may also do some for pick up on the 19th of December. I will see how it goes! If you are in the St Peters/Richmond County Area, and are interested, feel free to drop me an email at natasha.johnson29@outlook.com

:)

Today, Tasha's Tasty Table is hosting another Cook with the Chef event! On the menu today is a Potato Leek Soup, Sausage Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with mustard sauce, Garlic Mashed Potato, Beet and Spinach Saute, Fresh Thyme Carrots, and a Cranberry and Apple Bread Pudding!!!

I look forward to sharing this with 11 beautiful woman and 1 cool cat gentleman! My wonderful mother in law has offered to once again, assist me. I am looking forward to a nice afternoon! I will share recipes and photos tomorrow!

This menu is fall inspired and all vegetables are grown locally. Mostly, from my dear father in laws garden! The eggs for the bread pudding, also local! They are just beautiful. The garlic, also local! Donated by one of my guests, Nathan Sampson. I look forward to sharing these fabulous ingredients. Nothing compares to fresh vegetables and fresh free range eggs.

The autumn colours are just beautiful today! The blue sky and chilly breeze is perfect. My favorite time of year!

Okay...that's it for now! I'm off to set up for this after noon's event!

Keep smiling and enjoy the food!

Natasha

Comments