Welcome....

I am a little addicted to food...okay...maybe a lot addicted.
I am a Red Seal Commercial Cook and work as a Chief Cook on board a ship. My usual turn around is 15 days on and 15 days off. One would think, I would use those 15 days off to relax....let someone else cook for a change.... no. Not me.
My husband is very happy about this! Possibly the reason why he finally agreed to marry me!

I love to take photos of food. (and of our grand daughter and our pets!) I use Facebook and Instagram but thought, you know what, a lot of people are trying to get away from Social Media...so why not start a blog?

Please do not expect anything fancy. This will mostly be of recipes I have tried and some I have come up with myself. I love Pinterest. Lots of great recipes and links to some great blogs! I will give credit when I use something I have found on this site.  Even when I find a recipe, I usually tweek it a little!

OKay...that's it.
Hope you come back and check out my future posts!

Happy Cooking!

Natasha

Comments

  1. So great to see you sharing your love of cooking and baking with the world. I know its a true passion of yours. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment